Sunday 15 January 2012

Procrastination

DSCN3499


Procrastination is really the mother of all evils. Unfortunately I’ve realized that I am really driven by deadlines; that is deadlines given to me by other people. Take this blog post: I have had seven days to post it and I am doing it on the last day.


Much like Lily, I have decided to create/finish something every week. I have a lot of unfinished projects and ideas that are half started, so a weekly deadline is really going to help me finish them. These projects will be a bit of everything, from jewelry, collages, drawings and knitwear, to gardening projects.


I was attempting to create a new piece of jewelry for Lily for Christmas. But it’s now the New Year and it still isn’t done, so what better place to start…


 



No comments:

Post a Comment